The serverless is the "in thing" today and if you are a web developer you should have knowledge of what exactly serverless is all about?
This course takes you through the basics of creating a serverless application using industry leader Amazon Web Services platform.
In this course we will be covering the following things
1. AWS Services Overview
2. Covering Lambda, S3, DynamoDB and API Gateway
3. Client and Server Setup
4. Working with AWS Account
5. Setting up Lambda Compute and testing with Postman
6. API and Database Setup
7. Working with DynamoDB and Lambda Function
8. Working with Visual Studio 2019 and ASP.Net Core MVC using C#
9. Hosting static websites on S3
Let's start learning AWS Serverless Apps