Welcome to Laravel 5 Course.
In this course we will be exploring all the basics of Laravel 5 and More..
1. We will be starting with what is Laravel
2. What are the prerequisites of Laravel
3. How we can install it on Windows
4. How we can use visual studio code editor to run Laravel applications
5. How to create a Laravel project
6. Using Artisan to generate model and controllers
7. Understanding Routes
8. Understanding Dependency Injection
9. How to create a Service Provider
10.What are Facades
11.How to Post and Get Data using Controllers
12.Creating Templates in Laravel
13.Forms and Validations - Client as well as Server Side
14.Connecting Database using Eloquent
15.Performing CRUD operations in Laravel
16.Creating and Running Migrations
17.Understanding Relationship Types
18.How to execute RAW SQL queries
So if you are interested in learning Laravel, join in and explore Laravel now.